WiFi Analyzer for MacOS
How to Check for WiFi Interference at Your Premises and Produce a Report for NCF
1. Holding down the Option key, click on the WiFi Icon in the Title Bar.2. Go to iOS Settings and find scroll down until you find the AirPort Utility.
3. Turn WiFi Scanner on.
4. Open AirPort Utility and tap Wi-Fi Scan.
5. Tap Scan and wait 30 seconds.
6. Now you can see all the networks with their channels and RSSI levels. Click Stop
7. Click on the info icon in the bottom right corner of the results page.
8. Take a screenshot by using the key combination Power+Home and send the pictures to email@example.com or in response to the most recent ticket email you have received from the NCF Help Desk.
9. The RSSI represents the signal strength of the networks around you. If you're configuring yo
11. REMEMBER: go back into the settings and turn off the WiFi-Scanner to conserve your device's battery.