The Help Wiki contains information about setting up, troubleshooting and optimizing your experience with NCF services. The Help Wiki consists of pages which are group into categories. This page organises the the top articles for various Categories and topics.
The Help wiki is managed by NCF office staff and our celebrated volunteer team. However, we are grateful to members who have contributed fully or partly to the creation and improvement of many pages. We rely on member feedback to determine how to create and improve these articles in a way that works for most of our membership. You can send your questions and suggestions about the wiki to email@example.com.
- Consult the relevant Help Wiki Pages
- Ask the "Help Desk - DSL only" Discussion Group for DSL issues
- Ask the "Help Desk - non(!)-DSL" Discussion Group for non-DSL issues
- Create a support ticket with the Help Desk:
- Visit the NCF Office
- Get my NCF WebMail - Zimbra
- Change my Account Preferences
- Change my NCF Password
- Make a Payment or Donation
- Check my Open Tickets
- View my Notification Log
- Renew My Account
DSL Account Links