Zimbra: Thunderbird Calendar
Zimbra calendar and contacts follow the CalDAV and CardDAV standards.
For Thunderbird, you need to install the "Lightning" calendar addon. Go to Tools -> Addons, and search for "Lightning".
Once you have the Calendar component installed, the steps to add your Zimbra calendar are as follows:
1. Click on File -> New -> Calendar
2. Select On the Network
3. Click Next
4. Select CalDAV
5. Enter the following into the Location: https://mail.ncf.ca/dav/ACCOUNT_ID@ncf.ca/CALENDAR_NAME
Enter your NCF accountID where it says ACCOUNT_ID, and the Zimbra calendar you wish to add where it says CALENDAR_NAME.
eg., in my case, to add the default Zimbra calendar, which is named simply "Calendar", I would enter:
6. Check Cache - so your calendar contents will be accessible even if you're offline
7. Click Next
8. Give it a name, eg. Zimbra: Calendar, and choose a color - I like blue!
9. IFF you have more than one email account setup, you'll also want to tell it which one to associate with that calendar
10. Click Next
11. Click Finish