Community Access Fund (CAF)
This endeavour helps provide high speed Internet services to segments of our community that may have difficulty affording and/or accessing it.
There are a number of sub-projects spun out from this.
Ottawa Community Housing Partnership
NEW COMMUNITY ACCESS PLAN!!!! NCF has just announced a new Community Access plan for all Ottawa Community Housing tenants. The plan includes our high-speed DSL internet up to 6mbps, including unlimited usage and free line installation for $25.00 + HST/month. Those without a land-line phone service will also need a dry line, which costs $19.95 + HST to install and an additional $5.00 + HST per month. They will also need to purchase a modem. This service will be available to order starting Tuesday, January 3rd 2017. Full details of the community access plan are online at www.ncf.ca/caf. Anyone who wants to be contacted about the plan when it becomes available should call: 613-721-8445 to leave a message with their name and contact information or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some CAF-OCH Details
- Applicants for the special offer must be existing OCH tenants. Their DSL install address must validate against the OCH housing list.
- All other DSL plans are available to OCH tenants but the special rate applies only to the 6M unlimited item.
- There are np special prices on new modems as part of this offering . However the following options exist:
- Purchase a new modem outright - normal approach
- Purchase a new modem in 3 equal installments
- Purchase one of our used modems